Thank you to all those who have recently donated to LifeWorks Community Action (formerly EOC). As you can imagine the need is ongoing. If you would like to help by donating here is a list of items needed:
- Microwaveable convenience meals
- Disposable plates/bowls and silverware
- Foods low in salt, fat & sugar. Gluten Free foods.
- Household cleaning supplies.
- Sponges, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent.
- Diapers (size 4 & 5) and baby wipes.
- Baby care products like baby shampoo and soap.
- Adult personal hygiene products such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo,
razors, shaving cream, deodorant.
- Fresh vegetables as well as other perishable food items like eggs, milk, butter, can be
brought directly to the food pantry located at 39 Bath Street, Ballston Spa. Donations are
accepted Monday – Friday from 9am to 4pm.