|Daily, Monday to Friday||12 Noon Midday prayers|
|Saturday, 10 April||5pm Eucharist (Vigil – Rite II)|
|Sunday, 11 April||Sunday after Easter|
|7.20am Mattins; 8am Eucharist|
|A Service of Readings and Music for Easter|
|Elizabeth Huntley, harp; Kate Bullock, soprano and Farrell Goehring, organ|
Social distancing protocols will be observed at all times. Please read the instructions.
Sunday Videos and Podcasts
We recognise that in-person attendance is not appropriate or possible for everyone. We offer a selection of links to other churches in the Episcopal/Anglican Communion.
- Eucharist from the National Cathedral, Washington, DC
- Eucharist from the Diocese of Albany
- Compline, St Mark’s Cathedral, Seattle
- Service of Lessons & Carols for Easter, King’s College Cambridge (2016)
- Bach – Motet Jesu, meine Freude BWV 227, Netherlands Bach Society
- Article: Chickens, Grandchildren and God
- Article: How COVID is changing the holy seasons
- The Song and the Story: Hymns from Lent to Easter
- The Gospel according to St John, read by David Suchet (aka Hercule Poirot!)
- St Matthew Passion (Performed at Wigmore Hall, London with the Fretwork ensemble)
See our Online Resources for links to resources for worship at home.