Monday to Friday, Mid-day prayers are offered at 12pm.
Saturday, 19 September 5pm Eucharist (Vigil)
Sunday, 20 September 7.20am (Mattins); 8am and 10am Eucharist
Celebrant and preacher: Fr. Wallace, Priest-in-Charge
Wednesday, 23 September 12.00pm Prayers followed by the Eucharist
Thursday, 24 September 12.00pm Prayers followed by Bible Study (Gospel of Mark)
Saturday, 26 September 5pm Eucharist (Vigil)
Sunday, 27 September 7.20am (Mattins); 8am and 10am Eucharist
Celebrant and Preacher: Fr. Marshall Vang
Social distancing protocols will be observed at all services. For more information, please read the instructions.
Sunday Videos and Podcasts
We recognise that in-person attendance is not appropriate or possible for everyone. Each week, in addition to services from the Diocese of Albany and the National Cathedral, Washington, we offer a selection of links to other churches within our Anglican Communion.
- Eucharist from the National Cathedral, Washington, DC
- Eucharist from the Diocese of Albany
- Evensong from Royal Holloway College, University of London
- Service on BBC Radio 4 commemorating 400th anniversary of the Mayflower sailing
- Four hundred years ago this week, a small ship set sail from Plymouth, England to the New World.
- Music and Reflections on ‘The Trinity’ from the Church of St Martin-in-the-Fields, London
See our Online Resources for links to resources for worship at home.
Deep peace of the running wave to you. Deep peace of the flowing air to you. Deep peace of the quiet earth to you. Deep peace of the shining stars to you. Deep peace of the gentle night to you. Moon and stars pour their healing light on you. Deep peace of Christ, the light of the world to you.
Music: John Rutter. Sung by Choristers of St Paul’s Cathedral, London