|Monday to Friday||12 Noon||Midday prayers|
|Saturday, 19 June||5pm||Eucharist (Rite II)|
|Sunday, 20 June||Fourth Sunday after Pentecost|
|Saturday, 26 June||5pm||Eucharist (Rite II)|
|Sunday, 27 June||Fifth Sunday after Pentecost|
Social distancing protocols will be observed at all times. Please read the instructions.
Videos and Podcasts
Each week, we also offer a variety of links to other churches within our Episcopal/Anglican Communion.
- Eucharist from the National Cathedral, Washington, DC
- Eucharist from the Diocese of Albany
- Daily Morning Prayer in the Deanery Garden, Canterbury Cathedral
- BBC Choral Evensong
- St Martin in the Fields, London. An exploration of William Blake’s influential poetry collection Songs of Innocence and Experience, as set by Vaughan Williams in his song cycle for voice and oboe
- Compline, St Mark’s Cathedral, Seattle
Guide me, O thou great Redeemer,
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but thou art mighty,
Hold me with thy powerful hand:
Bread of heaven,
Feed me till I want no more.
John Hughes – Guide me, O thou great Redeemer
Music: Cwm Rhondda Trad. Welsh Tune
Sung by the Choirs of St Paul’s Cathedral and the Chapel Royal
See our Online Resources for links to resources for worship at home.