Guidelines for Attending Church
For everyone’s safety, the following protocols continue to be observed in the church:
- We continue to recommend that masks are worn throughout the service.
- Please do not attend church if you are currently ill or have been in contact recently with someone who is ill.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance of the church.
- At the exchange of the Peace, please do not leave your pew.
- At the distribution of Communion, remain in your pew until an usher invites you to move to the chancel step.
Thank you for your co–operation and understanding.
The COVID Guidelines above are current as of February 2022.